Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happy New Year



I cannot believe how fast the month of January has gone by.  I mean, it's the 31st of January 2013 and this is the first time I have been able to blog as I do not have a computer at home and my work laptop was stolen last year.  So, what's the haps? I am in a better place physically speaking as I have dropped a couple of dress sizes.  I have started doing Hula fitness classes and I actually enjoy them even though I am terrible at shaking my hips. If you can imagine a robot doing the hula, that would be close to what I look like during the classes.  It's bad enough that I look like a malfunctioning robot trying to do the hula but I am always right in the front row where EVERYONE can see my terrible moves and feel a whole lot better about their own moves.

Work has started back and I have a lot of other goals professionally and personally which I don't have the time to share as I am currently blogging when I should be doing 'real' work.  Anyway, I am looking forward to having a great year at work and with the family. 

It's Sevens Rugby time down in Welly and so hopefully we will see more people having fun and dressing up in amazing costumes and less people drinking themselves into a stupor.  Have a great weekend peeps!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!! Which is extremely late!
    SO umm... happy Valentine's Day! :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malo Laura! Hope you had a fab Valentine's day too. Have a wonderful year!

      Delete

Faaali sou manatu