Sunday, July 15, 2012

20 random facts about myself


I like this topic! FYI - this topic about random things replaces 'What I wore today' because I'd have only one word to describe what I wore and that is, "Black".

So, back to some random facts about me...

  1. I hate bad spelling.
  2. I never sit in the same spot for lunch in the staffroom.
  3. I have regular nightmares about tsunami (and this was way before the Boxing Day Tsunami and the one that hit Samoa)
  4. I am an idealist.
  5. I don't do guilt. 
  6. I have a gift for forgetting things (this must be linked to my lack of guilt because I forget to feel guilty about stuff which I probably should feel guilty about)
  7. My favourite childhood book was 'Where the Wild Things Are' by Maurice Sendak. May he rest in peace where the wild things are.
  8. I hate it when someone points out an acquaintance to me as if they expect me to say hi to them.
  9. I hate people coming into my personal space. 
  10. I hate platitudes.
  11. I use the word 'hate' quite a lot - this is turning into a 'hate' list - sorry!
  12. I used to cry at the NZ post ads on the telly - the one where the father and son reunite when the dad comes to visit his grandchild.
  13. I believe in ghosts.
  14. I am a Shortland Street fan.
  15. I can be mean, very mean.
  16. I always feel bad and am full of regret after being mean, very mean.
  17. The only rugby teams I support are the Manu Samoa and the All Blacks. 
  18. I can't eat ripe bananas but can eat banana cake or bread and I can eat cooked green bananas.
  19. I am allergic to avocado and kiwifruit.
  20. I once jumped off a breadfruit tree in Samoa (my brother dared me!) a branch snagged my Apia Primary School uniform belt, I was suspended for a few minutes before the branch broke and I landed face down on a rotten, fly-infested breadfruit.

1 comment:

  1. omg those NZ Post ads were so darn beautiful and touching I cried too!

    ReplyDelete

Faaali sou manatu