Usually when I think about wishes, I automatically wish for things like more money, a bigger house, a flasher car, overseas travel and a summer bach on a beach. Then I remember that I hate travelling, I have nightmares about tsunami and the embarassing fact that I can't parallel park very well. Once I take these factors into consideration, I wish for a time-machine so that I can go back in time and stop myself from doing stupid things. I wish for a healthier bank balance and for the mortgage to be paid off so that I can stop working to be a stay at home Mum without worrying about bills etc... I wish for a car that can parallel park itself. I wish for a six bedroom house with a self-contained unit so that I can have my family and friends stay over whenever they want. I will also wish for a cleaner who will come and do all the work for me while I am curled up in a hammock reading my favourite books working. I wish for a holiday home near a beach but up on a hill safely out of any tsunami's reach. Last but not least, I wish for health, wealth, love and happiness for my family, my friends and for everyone because it would solve a lot of the problems that we are faced with today.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Faaali sou manatu