Sunday, July 15, 2012

What's in my bag

This depends entirely on which bag we are talking about.  I have four handbags which get used every week, each with its own collection of 'stuff' in it.  I have two bags for work which also hold a variety of things in them.  To make life easy (for me and for anyone reading this) I will go with the bag closest to me right now.

What's in my bag?

  1. Language Acquisition Research: Papers presented at a Ministry of Education Forum held in 2003 (Good stuff in this one!!!)
  2. A copy of SPANZ - a Presbyterian Church of Aotearoa New Zealand magazine (Autumn 2012, Issue 49 - Youth Ministry: growing future leaders
  3. Teaching ESL/EFL: Listening and Speaking textbook
  4. Second Language learning theories (second edition)
  5. 1 pack of Nurofen (to help me get through my readings)
  6. Three whiteboard markers, 2 ballpoint pens, 1 pencil
  7. A hot wheels toy car (not mine!)
  8. Lipgloss
  9. An Ezibuy catalogue (a.k.a procrastination material)
  10. Lots of Waipuna Hotel &Conference centre writing pads and pens ( you can never have too many pens)
So, pretty boring stuff as you can see here. Obviously, I chose the wrong bag for this post but then almost all my bags have some kind of reading material in them whether it's for work, church or just easy reading.  I really need to clean these bags out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faaali sou manatu